(Via The ARF press release) Innovation is listed as a key performance objective by 78% of marketing and media executives, yet only 18% have a specific budget for innovation, and only 3% see financial allocation as a priority. Businesses are turning to outside tech and startups in attempts to resolve their innovation issues, but struggle with how to select the best, most qualified tech companies.
- 32 companies selected from an application pool of 85
- Companies have created scalable, disruptive solutions for marketing and advertising
- Focus on measurement, attribution and user experience industries
- Companies passed a rigorous vetting process.
The Innovators A-List will be unveiled at the debut Workshop in New York City, the first in a series of programs across the country.
Workshops will feature speakers from Oracle Data Cloud, Unilever, Twitter, Nielsen Ventures, Evol8tion, and Foursquare. Sessions will offer new products, new ways to work, to help companies cultivate a startups mindset to the ways they solve problems.
Dates for The ARF Innovators A-List Workshops:
- March 21, NYC New York Hilton Midtown Hotel, 12:30pm-3:30pm
- April 6, Chicago, FCB Chicago
- May 3, San Francisco, TBD
See the full Innovators A-list here.